To answer some frequently asked questions, please read carefully:
1. Are we officially opened?
– Not yet, we are still in our soft opening stage.
2. What are the pre-opening days?
– Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
3. What are the operating hours?
– We open 8am up to 5pm but last entry/ticket selling is up to 2pm only since the tour requires at least 3 hours to complete.
4. What are the rates?
– Admission is P800/head, kids 2-3ft are 50% off while kids below 2ft are free of charge. Senior Citizen and PWD discounts are available.
5. What are included in the admission fee?
– Admission includes Birdshow.
6. What are the attractions that can be seen in the park?
– What we offer are the beauty of nature by showcasing flora and fauna and the majestic mountains of Carmen.
7. How can we get there?
– Once you hit the National Road in Carmen, look for the Carmen, National High School. Turn left if you came from the south and right if from the north, follow the road signs and you will reach our place after 8kms. of up hill climb. You can also use Google Map or Waze by looking for M Lhuillier Cebu Safari.
8. Do we need a reservation to visit or we can just walk-in?
– No need for a reservation. We already accept walk-ins.
9. Can we bring food and drinks inside the park?
– Sorry, but we don’t allow outside food and drinks to be brought inside the park. Don’t worry, there are food outlets around the park.
10. Do you have transportation service from Mandaue, Cebu City or Carmen National Highway.
– For the mean time we don’t have yet but we are already talking to some private groups to address that. Better to bring or rent your own private vehicle service to reach us.
11. Are the adventure rides already open?
– The All Terrain Vehicle (ATV) is now open. Soon the Zipline and Sky Bicycle.
12. Do we accept credit cards?
– For the mean time, we only accept cash.
I hope this answers all your questions!
Thank you and see you soon in the wild!