CEBU SAFARI AND ADVENTURE PARK POLICIES
Cebu Safari is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for
everyone – guests, staff, volunteers and our animals. We ask that you respect and observe the following park rules and policies.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Keep fingers and hands away from enclosures or fenced areas.
- Always remain behind protective barriers.
- For the safety of our animals we ask that you DO NOT feed them unless they are in designated feeding areas.
- Avoid knocking on glass windows or throwing things at the animals to get their attention.
- Please refrain from using selfie sticks near the animals as they might mistakenly see it as food.
- Please walk along designated walk ways. No running inside the park.
- Do not sit, lean or go over the fountain fence and climb on the animal sculptures.
- DO NOT throw items or coins in any open water. Absolutely no swimming.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park.
- Smoking and E-cigarettes are strictly prohibited inside the park.
- Please leave your pets at home, we don’t allow pets in the park or in your vehicles.
- These items are also not allowed inside the park: drones, balloons, bicycles, roller blades, hover boards, skateboards, scooters, deadly weapons, drugs, alcohol and any other noise makers.
- DO NOT pick flowers or step on the plants.
- Deposit trash in designated bins.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times while inside the park.
- Solicitations of visitors or selling of items is prohibited within the park grounds and its entrance gates.
- Cebu Safari and Adventure Park reserves the right to close some attractions due to inclement weather conditions for the safety of the guests, the staff and the animals.
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF OUR STAFF AT ALL TIMES.
- Please be advised that Cebu Safari and Adventure Park Staff reserves the right to escort any groups or individuals who are acting in ways deemed harmful to our animals or park, or that impinge upon the enjoyment of the park by other guests.