To answer some frequently asked questions, please read carefully:
1. Where is Cebu Safari & Adventure Park located?
2. Is Cebu Safari officially open?
3. When is the Park open?
4. What time is the Park's operating hours?
5. What are the rates?
6. What are the ticket inclusions?
✅White Lion Safari Tour
✅Access to the newly expanded Michel’s Garden
✅Expanded African Savanna Tour
✅Bird Show at the Safari Stadium at 1.45 pm
✅Tram rides (non-exclusive)
7. What are the attractions in the park?
8. How can we go to Cebu Safari?
If you are driving, when you take the National/Nautical Highway in Carmen, you can see a huge directional signage right before the Carmen National High School. Turn left if you are coming from the south and right if you are coming from the north. Follow the road signs and you will reach the Park after 8 kilometers of mostly uphill climb.
You can also click this link to view our location: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Cebu+Safari+and+Adventure+Parkfirstname.lastname@example.org,123.9645282,14z/data=!4m5!3m4!1s0x0:0x1613da96c7529f0c!8m2!3d10.5886553!4d123.9614118
9. Do we need a reservation to visit Cebu Safari or can we just walk-in?
10. Can we bring food and drinks inside the Park?
11. Do you have transportation service?
12. Are the adventure rides already open?
All adventure rides are also subject to weather and wind conditions. The Park Management reserves the right to suspend the adventure rides to ensure the safety of guests. In such cases, guests will be given other options to redeem their tickets.
13. Do you accept credit cards?
We hope the information above helped! Thank you and see you soon in the WILD!