To answer some frequently asked questions, please read carefully:
1. Where are we located?
2. Are we officially opened?
3. What days are we open?
– We are open Wednesday, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and holidays.
– We are currently only open for Saturdays & Sundays ONLY
4. What are the operating hours?
– We open 8am up to 5pm but last entry/ticket selling is up to 1:30pm only since the tour requires at least 3 hours to complete and the last Birdshow is at 1:45pm.
5. What are the rates?
6. What are included in the ticket rates?
7. What are the attractions that can be seen in the park?
8. How can we get there?
– If you are commuting, you may take any north-bound bus that passes through Carmen at the North Bus Terminal. Alight at Carmen Plaza. From there, you’ll find vans that will take you to the Safari at PHP100/person, one way. Vans are available from 8AM-1PM.
9. Do we need a reservation to visit or we can just walk-in?
10. Can we bring food and drinks inside the park?
11. Do you have transportation service from Mandaue, Cebu City or Carment National Highway?
12. Are the adventure rides already open?
– The All Terrain Vehicle (ATV), Zipline, Sky Bicycle and Giant Swing are now already open.
13. Do you accept credit cards?
– Yes, we are now accepting Visa, Mastercard and Union Pay credit cards.
I hope this answers all your questions!
Thank you and see you soon in the wild!